3-1/4″ HOUSING PREMOUNTING PLATE
NEW CONSTRUCTION PREMOUNTING PLATE 3-1/4″ HOUSING
NEW CONSTRUCTION MOUNTING PLATE 3-1/4″ HOUSING
3-1/4″New Construction mounting Plate
- Convert your remodel housing to new construction by using a P-3000 pre mounting plate
- For use with HV31-HR02-RM remodel housings
Constructed of galvanized steel, this new construction pre-mounting plate with concentric knock-out holes, used to mount 3-¼” housing.
The plate includes mounting holes to satisfy any type of installation. The plate also includes holding brackets for use with hanger bars (RCH507 – sold separately). Alignment notches on the plate to help to align multiple plates.
Description: The P-3500 is a 3-¼” new construction pre-mounting plate with concentric knock-out holes, for use with 3-¼ housing.
Read all instructions before installing the plate. Retain for
Turn the power off at the main fuse/breaker panel before
attempting any electrical work.
1. Remove inner ring when used with HV4-HR02AC-RM and HV41-HR02 housings.
2. Nail-in mounting plate to the ceiling joist with brackets facing up, or use RCH507 hanger bars (sold separately).
3. Install drywall onto the ceiling.
4. Cut out a circle where the mounting plate opening is located.
5. Extend the electrical wires from the power supply through the opening and connect to the housing.
6. Secure housing to the mounting plate with clips.