4-1/4″ HOUSING PREMOUNTING PLATE
NEW CONSTRUCTION PREMOUNTING PLATE 4-1/4″ HOUSING
NEW CONSTRUCTION MOUNTING PLATE 4-1/4″ HOUSING
Constructed from galvanized steel, this new construction pre mounting plate is used to mount LED wall lights (WLFLR(S) WLTDR(S)). Included with mounting tabs for vapor barrier extender (WL-VBE sold separately), wiring clips to secure LVT wiring installations, and support groves to prevent the plate from warping or bending when installing fixtures.
Mounting plate provided with tracks for the precise location of luminaire between two adjacent studs. Alignment notches on plates help control the mounting height when aligning multiple plates.
Suitable for use in new construction and insulated installations.
Read all instructions before installing the 4-1/4″ plate. Retain for
Turn the power off at the main fuse/breaker panel before
attempting any electrical work.
1. Remove inner ring when used with HV4-HR02AC-RM and HV41-HR02 housings.
2. Nail-in mounting plate to the ceiling joist with brackets facing up, or use RCH507 hanger bars (sold separately).
3. Install drywall onto the ceiling.
4. Cut out a circle where the mounting plate opening is located.
5. Extend the electrical wires from the power supply through the opening and connect to the housing.
6. Secure housing to the mounting plate with clips.